Do you need a little heart and soul rejuvenation?
Of course you do! We all do! Unfortunately, we don’t give ourselves permission to do this often enough.
I want you to imagine yourself taking a break…
in a peaceful retreat, surrounded by nature…
a river, trees, and a grassy meadow…
eating delicious, wholesome food…
quietly listening to the birds sing…
sitting quietly with your thoughts and your breath…
tuning into the power of your own senses…
sharing and connecting with amazing women and focusing on just you… for a WHOLE weekend!
Sounds amazing doesn’t it? Well guess what? This experience can be your reality. I want to personally invite you to join me for the…
April 22-24, 2016
A weekend just for you.
It is time. Time for you to make yourself a priority.
So many of us never allow ourselves time to just Be. Time, as an adult, to go inside and find out what our heart desires… explore our dreams.
Life is busy. It is constantly changing and moving, sometimes at the speed of light. While we may not be able to change that, what we can do is find a way to achieve balance.
We need to just let go for a little while and allow time and space to just Be.
Going on retreat is not a luxury…. It is a necessity. Coming back into balance requires us to step away from the busy, demanding lives we live.
We need to catch our breath (literally!). We need to pause, regroup and get back into touch with our soul. We spend so much of our time Doing. We need to take some time to just Be.
Give yourself the gift of nurturing time and space. Just for you. Get a little reset, some renewal and re-connect. Time to fill up your tank.
So please join me for the weekend.
This retreat was created to be a wonderful combination of relaxation, connection, self-care, and some gentle self-discovery for a deep, rich, nurturing experience.
As women, we focus on taking care of everyone in our life and strive for success in our careers. Sometimes by living this way, we leave vital pieces of ourselves behind along the way. Sometimes we do not even know those pieces are now missing. We often arrive in our mid-life feeling empty, burned out or even invisible. This retreat is designed to provide you time to intentionally come away from the responsibilities of your home, children, families, and jobs so that you can bask in your own essence for an entire luscious weekend. Here are a few of the amazing experiences you can expect during the retreat:
- A beautiful, tranquil retreat space… take a peek here
- Delicious, healthy food prepared with love and attention
- A loving connection to your own heart and soul
- Authentic connection with like-minded women as you embrace a new way of being and greater freedom and joy.
- Explore the power of your own senses in creating a life of passion, pleasure and peace
- Feel nourished and pampered
- Fun, laughter, music and healthy body movement (oh yes my friend, there will be dancing!)
- A beautiful ceremonial bonfire
- An energy building, soulful drum circle
- A calming singing bowl meditation to help you relax and rejuvenate
- Discover how to consciously and graciously experience your life in a new way
About the Weekend:
Friday April 22nd
- On-site registration 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Opening Circle 6:00 p.m.
- Singing Bowl Meditation 7:30 p.m.
- We will have some light snacks available, but you may want to eat dinner first.
- We will wrap up our first evening by 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 23rd
- Breakfast 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. (provided)
- Morning Nature Walk (optional) 8:30 – 9:00 a.m.
- Morning Circle and Meditation – Creating sacred space 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Self-Care Break 10:30 – 11:00 a.m.
- Essence Exercise 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Lunch 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. (provided)
- Self-Nourishment Time 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Afternoon Circle and Journaling activity 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Gentle Yoga 4:30 – 5:45 p.m. (appropriate for all levels, including beginners)
- Dinner 6:00 -7:00 p.m. (provided)
- Evening Drum Circle and Bonfire 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. (including S’mores!)
Sunday, April 24th
- Breakfast 7:30-8:30 a.m. (provided)
- Morning Nature Walk (optional) 8:30 – 9:00 a.m.
- Personal Time 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- Morning Circle and Meditation 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Journaling Activity 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Closing Circle 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- Adjourn at 1:00 p.m.
Location: Rockhaven Ecozoic Center
This retreat takes place nestled on the edge of the Big River and surrounded by nature just outside of metro St. Louis and at the beginnings of the Missouri Ozarks.
Retreat Cost = $797
Price includes lodging, meals and program.
Note: First 10 people to register are guaranteed single occupancy room!
Prior to April 1st, a full refund will be provided minus a $50 processing fee. No refunds provided after April 1st, however your retreat reservation is transferable to another person.
About Your Host
Mary Shackelford has devoted her life’s work to empowering women who feel lifeless, depleted and without purpose nourish their life with passion. After years of leading a burned out life, that looked good from the outside but felt dead on the inside, Mary’s severe panic attacks were the wake up call she needed. She embarked on her own personal journey and finally, reclaimed a life that is filled with passion, peace and pleasure. Through her coaching, workshops and retreats Mary inspires worn-out women to reclaim their life and embrace a life worth living…empowering them to live with the passion, peace and pleasure they deserve. Whether you have been on many retreats or this is the first one you are considering, this retreat is going to be relaxing, energizing and an amazing journey of self –discovery. Retreats are a unique and amazing opportunity to really focus on you and to experience some much deserve and needed down time. So, If you have EVER even thought about attending a retreat, I personally want to invite you come join me for this weekend of rejuvenation!